Ground Floor, Bewley House, Chippenham
- Prominent location in central Chippenham
- Excellent digital connectivity
- Easy access to bus and rail services
- Covid-19 measures introduced on site
- Potential for independent access
- Natural ventilation
- Secure parking
- New LED lighting
Ground Floor - 427.354 sq.m (4600 sq.ft) Gross
Ground Floor, Bewley House, Marshfield Road, CHIPPENHAM, Wiltshire, SN15 1JW
Bewley House is located in a prominent position in central Chippenham. It is an 8 minute walk from the railway station and a 5 minute walk to the town’s shopping area.
Chippenham has a vibrant town centre with a lot to offer, including beautiful green space at John Coles Park and Monkton Park. The town has a large shopping area and various retail parks which are home to an array of high street chains, coffee outlets, restaurants and public houses.
Bewley House has easy access to the M4 with Bristol, Swindon and Bath all within a 30 minute drive.
Chippenham Railway Station is just a 5 minute drive away and the train journey time to London Paddington is a little under an hour.
• LED energy ef cient lighting and intelligent lighting in stairwells
• Advanced glass treatment
• Electric vehicle charging points
• New ef cient heating system with remote monitoring and access
• Excellent digital connectivity with a wide choice of broadband services available including bre to property and In nity Superfast broadband
• Showers and changing rooms, cycle storage and a new basement gym • Potential for subdivision
• Secure basement storage areas can be provided by way of separate negotiation.
• Covid-19 measures have been introduced on site and the building is naturally ventilated
• Car parking spaces in a secure on site car park, accessed by remote controlled gates
Space is available to let with lease terms structured to individual requirements.
The Valuation Office Agency website describes the ground floor as “Offices and Premises” with a rateable value of £47,750.
A change in occupation may trigger an adjustment for the rating assessment.
A service charge will be payable for the maintenance of the building’s common parts, landscaping and services.
These details for each property or land advert are believed to be accurate but interested parties must not rely upon any statement contained herein as being a representation of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each of them. Neither Huw Thomas Commercial, nor any person in its employ, has authority to make or give any representation orwarranty whatsoever in relation to the property or development. All verbal statements made in the course of negotiations are made on the same understanding. These particulars do not form part of any contract.